Hello, jewelry making friends. It's summer time, and a good time of the
year for fresh new inspiration. While most of my time is spent outdoors this time of
the year working in the yard, riding my bike, and other outdoor pursuits, I am also spending time outdoors on my deck
under my patio umbrella making lots of
I'm very excited to announce the "re-launch" of a fresh
new look on www.making-jewelry.com.
There are some exciting new features on the site that you will want to check
out. A brand new beader's on-line network has been added to the
website, where you can do all of the following (and more):
- Get great new jewelry projects and ideas - there are fresh new ones
added on the blog every single day this week.
- Find the very latest bead and jewelry supplies discounts and beading
coupons in the Jewelry
- Tell us about yourself - create your own member profile, and meet other
jewelry making friends and beaders from all over the world. Invite
your friends, too.
- Chat in the Jewelry
Forum - ask questions and share ideas
- Browse for ideas, and upload your own Jewelry
Photos to the website - you can now add
yourself to the jewelry designer's gallery and share your creations with the
- Read my daily blog for jewelry ideas and inspiration, and even write your own
blog and post it on the site instantly.
This is a great way to get the word out about yourself, your jewelry, and
your jewelry business or website. Just write a blog that shares your
beading ideas, jewelry projects, or other helpful information, and at the
bottom of your posting include a tag line and link back to your own website.
- Join an interest group, or even create your own. If you love
collecting vintage beads, or perhaps are a lampwork glass bead artist, or
love bead weaving--you can now create a group and invite like-minded
- Get help and support from the beading community - Just as one example,
if you've purchased my helpful eBook on how to run your own jewelry party
business, now you've got support on the Home
Jewelry Business Group! Post your questions and comments to
the website and get helpful input from others.
- Find out where the latest bead shows and events are happening on the
new Events Calendar
- And, even more features are coming soon (like on-line chat and videos), so you
will definitely want to check this out.
AND, as an incentive to get new members to visit the site, there are two
"new member" contests running right now, so come visit to have your
chance at a little something from artbeads.com. Come check it
These great new projects with step-by-step instructions are being featured on
the blog this week. Brand new projects are being added every single day
this week, so please check back for more ideas and inspiration.
Thanks for visiting the website, and I hope you enjoy it. Happy jewelry