Green and Blue Turquoise Earrings
About This Design
Time: Approximately 10-15 minutes
Level of Difficulty: Beginner - All Levels (some wire
Cost: Varies, depending on materials selected. Approximately $10-
15 as shown.
These are super easy to make, and best of all they feature both green
and blue turquoise beads, accented with silver, for the perfect modern
Want to make these earrings, or a variation for yourself? Let's get started!
Gather your supplies:
- 2 green turquoise beads. Use any size and color beads you like.
- 2 blue turquoise beads. Use any size and color beads you like.
- 2 larger silver accent spacer beads of your choice. I used smooth
irregular flattened silver spacers.
- 2 Bali daisy spacer silver beads.
- 2 sterling silver headpins.
- 2 earwires, french hooks, leverbacks or posts (your choice) I
used sterling silver french hook ear wires in my design
Need Supplies? Check my Jewelry Supply pages to find what you need!
Slide beads onto head pins.
These couldn't be easier to make. Slide each bead onto a headpin, and make a closed wire loop at the
top, attaching the earring to the earring component. I
did my beads in this order, but you can add or subtract beads and create
your own order to create your own pleasing design:
- Silver Bali spacer bead
- Green turquoise bead
- Larger silver spacer bead
- Blue turquoise bead
At the top of the last bead, using round nose pliers, create a loop in
the wire, slide onto earring component to fasten, then close the loop. If
you need help learning to make a loop, follow these instructions.
Repeat for second earring.
That's it! Your blue green turquoise earrings earrings are ready to